Commissioner Karmenu Vella is pleased to invite you to a Circular Economy Mission to India on 4-7 September 2018. The Mission is organised back-to-back to the 13th edition of the Sustainability Summit with the theme ‘Everyone’s Future’ organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) – ITC Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Development held in New Delhi.
- To promote a circular economy, sustainable and inclusive innovation and growth in the European Union and in India,
- To help green business and in particular SMEs to operate internationally by exploiting green business opportunities in the European Union and in India,
- To promote green business partnerships in targeted sectors by participating in matchmaking events with local entrepreneurs.
Possible focus areas
- Waste (plastics, construction, e-waste, solid and domestic waste),
- Renewable energy (solar panels, biomass),
- Mobility (e-vehicles),